Rick is responsible for the timely completion of various types of projects including base buildings, tenant finish outs, and building renovations. His duties include supervision of labor and subcontractors, coordination, scheduling, purchasing, safety, quality control, and client relations.
Rick has over 17 years of experience in the construction industry, holding a number of different titles and positions such as Construction Crew Foreman, Consultant and Superintendent. The bulk of his experience comes from the many years he spent as Principal for his own Class A residential construction company. Most recently, he served as a Superintendent for a commercial contracting firm operating in the Richmond Metropolitan area. Since joining R.W. Murray Co. in 2017, we have benefited greatly from his knowledge, experience and thoroughness.
- Undergraduate Coursework, University of Alabama, 1993-1994
- School of Continuing Studies Coursework, University of Richmond, 2010-2011
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification, 2019
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter