Nathan is responsible for estimating, preparation of bid proposals, client negotiations, material procurement, subcontract awards, subcontract scope writing and evaluating, scheduling, job coordination, cost control, invoicing, quality control, punch list, close out, preliminary design, and working with the entire team to facilitate the day-to-day field operation and coordination.
Nathan joined R.W. Murray Co. after previously interning with our team for two summers while working toward his degree. In his role as Project Manager, Nathan has utilized his field knowledge and experience in the build-out of high-end commercial projects, specifically office space and medical clinics throughout the Metro D.C. area. His ability to quickly adapt and coordinate on-site logistics, as well as communicate effectively with subcontractors, jurisdictional authorities, consultants and owners has been the key to each project's success.
- Bachelor of Science in Building Construction, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2020
- First Aid/CPR Training for Construction Industry
- Associated Builders and Contractors - Project Management Academy
- FMI Project Managers Academy
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter -Workforce Development Committee
- Member, Washington Building Congress - Hammerheads Committee
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter - Young Professionals Committee
- Myers-Lawson School of Construction, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University - Young Alumni Committee