Fred is responsible for the timely completion of various types of projects including tenant build-outs, and building renovations. His duties include the supervision of labor and subcontractors, coordination, scheduling, purchasing, safety, quality control, and client relations.
Joining R.W. Murray Co. over three years ago, Fred brings with him a strong background in business and entrepreneurship. Before joining our ranks, Fred owned his own lawn care business and worked as a warehouse manager ensuring all day-to-day activities and staff were managed to company expectations. His eagerness to learn, developing management skills and his positive attitude make him a valuable asset to the company.
- Bachelor of Economics and Business, Hampden-Sydney College, 2015
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification, 2016
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Blueprint Reading 101, 2016
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Superintendent Academy, 2017
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- TJ ShivelyAndrea Andre2019-07-17T20:39:46+00:00
- Tim MoulthropAndrea Andre2019-07-17T19:14:13+00:00
- Steve DavesAndrea Andre2019-07-17T21:22:45+00:00
- Sherry McCartyAndrea Andre2019-10-09T19:37:45+00:00
- Roy RyanAndrea Andre2019-07-17T19:58:17+00:00
- Rigg WagnerAndrea Andre2019-07-17T20:47:12+00:00
- Rick FisherAndrea Andre2019-07-16T22:13:31+00:00
- Pete ElliotAndrea Andre2019-07-19T18:17:09+00:00