John joined R.W. Murray Co. with previous experience in carpentry, foremanship, and project management. Prior to joining our team, he served as an Assistant Project Manager for a local commercial contractor, specializing in interior renovations and industrial and base building work. Overall, John has more than 10 years of project management experience in the commercial and residential business sector. His professional background as well as his organizational skills and motivation make him a reliable asset to the R.W. Murray Co. team.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management/Project Management, Liberty University
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Project Manager Academy, 2017
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- Member, NAIOP Northern Virginia