Tim is responsible for the timely completion of various types of projects including base buildings, tenant finish outs, and building renovations. His duties include supervision of labor and subcontractors, coordination, scheduling, purchasing, safety, quality control, and client relations.
Tim has been with R.W. Murray Co. for ten years. During his time, he has been a key member in the supervision of several tenant build-outs as well as retail and office base building projects. His commitment to exceptional customer service and positive attitude make him a valuable asset to the company.
- Bachelor of Political Science, York College of Pennsylvania, 2009
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Blueprint Reading 101
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Superintendent Academy
- Certified VDOT Erosion Control Land Disturber
- Commonwealth of VA Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Responsible Land Disturber
- Commonwealth of MD Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Responsible Land Disturber
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Rapport Leadership International – Leadership Breakthrough One, 2018
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter