David is responsible for the timely completion of various types of projects including base buildings, renovations and tenant build-outs. His duties include supervision of labor and subcontractors, coordination, scheduling, purchasing, safety, quality control, and client relations.
David has more than 26 years of experience in the construction industry, completing a wide range of commercial projects in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, including corporate, retail and education-related projects. He has extensive experience with building renovations and tenant build-outs. He has been a part of the R.W. Murray Co. team for over six years now. Prior to his construction career, David served with the U.S. Army. He received numerous honorary medals and is a proud Desert Storm veteran.
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1993
- Aerial Work Platform Safety, 2008
- Rough Terrain Forklift Safety, 2008
- Boom Lift Training, 2009
- Green Sustainability, 2012
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Commonwealth of VA Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Responsible Land Disturber
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter