Chris is responsible for the timely completion of various types of projects including base buildings, renovations and tenant build-outs. His duties include supervision of labor and subcontractors, coordination, scheduling, purchasing, safety, quality control, and client relations.
Chris brings over 20 years of construction experience to the R.W. Murray Co. team, completing a wide variety of high-profile projects throughout Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. As a Superintendent at R.W. Murray Co., Chris' broad industry experience has been extremely valuable on site, running tilt-up jobs, interior construction projects and tenant fit outs. His leadership and ability to communicate quickly and effectively with the project team has paved the way for success in each job he manages.
- Army Corp. of Engineers, Construction Quality Management
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Associated Builders and Contractors Virginia, Construction Supervision
- State of Maryland, Erosion & Sediment Control Certification
- Health Care Construction (HCC) Certified
- First Aid, CPR, AED Certification
- Lead Abatement Certified
- Registered Land Disturber; Dept of Environmental Quality, Virginia
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter