Beth is responsible for organizing and processing all paperwork in an efficient and timely manner. She works closely with the project managers to ensure the administrative goals and objectives for each project are accomplished within the necessary time frame.
Beth brings more than 27 years of administrative experience to our company, specializing in site development and general construction. She also has experience in office management, appraisals and bookkeeping. She has served as a Project Assistant on the R.W. Murray Co. team for four years now.
- Real Estate and Business Courses, Northern Virginia Community College
- Real Estate Appraisal Courses, American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers
- Virginia Class A/BLD License
- Commonwealth of VA, Certified Responsible Land Disturber
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter