Eric is responsible for estimating, preparation of bid proposals, client negotiations, material procurement, subcontract awards, subcontract scope writing and evaluating, scheduling, job coordination, cost control, invoicing, quality control, punch list, close out, preliminary design, and working with the entire team to facilitate the day-to-day field operation and coordination.
Eric has more than eleven years of experience in the construction industry and has successfully completed a variety of projects including base buildings, tenant build-outs and renovation projects in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. He has been a part of the R.W. Murray Co. project management team for nearly five years now. Prior to joining our firm, he gained experience as a project manager, field manager, and on-site superintendent at a local general contracting firm.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2007
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Course
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Project Manager Academy, 2008
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Project Manager Leadership Academy, 2013
- Rapport Leadership International – Power Communication, 2018
- Rapport Leadership International – Leadership Breakthrough One, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter