Jonathan is responsible for providing overall team leadership, coordination, and supervision of various projects handled by the company. His duties include monitoring and directing the project management team throughout the project, overseeing the estimating, scheduling, cost control and analysis, quality control, field supervision coordination, design coordination, and negotiating contracts. Jonathan is also responsible for working with the entire project management team to facilitate the submittal process, subcontract awards, punch list items, and the preparation of bid proposals.
In his 22 years of experience with R.W. Murray Co., he has completed a wide variety of projects in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, including large scale design-build projects, Class A office buildings, retail centers, tilt-up buildings, distribution facilities, as well as numerous interior office renovations, SCIF spaces and tenant build-outs. Jonathan has diverse experience with unique projects and projects that included extensive pad site development, major hardscape and landscaping elements.
- Bachelor of Science in Building Construction, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2001
- LEED® Accredited Professional – U.S. Green Building Council
- First Aid/CPR Training for the Construction Industry
- FMI Leadership Institute – Project Management I & II
- Rapport Leadership International – Leadership Breakthrough One
- Rapport Leadership International- Leadership Breakthrough Two
- Board of Directors Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- Past Chairman, Emerging Leaders Council – Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- Member, NAIOP Northern Virginia
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council
Publications & Awards
- 2017 Department of Building Construction Outstanding Alumnus Award, Virginia Tech