Prior to joining the R.W. Murray Co. team, Josh worked as a Construction Superintendent for several local companies, the most recent of which focusing on residential design/build services. Overall Josh brings more than 12 years of experience as a Superintendent. He has familiarity with construction procedures in the Washington D.C. metro area and has specialized on retail and medical related projects. He also has a background as a builder, production technician, and electrician; he has been certified as a Master Electrician in both Virginia and Maryland. Josh has made an excellent addition to the R.W. Murray Co. team.
- Monroe Vocational Technical Center, Leesburg, VA
- State of Virginia Responsible Land Disturber, 2016
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification, 2017
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter