Josh is responsible for the timely completion of various types of projects including base buildings, tenant finish outs, and building renovations. His duties include supervision of labor and subcontractors, coordination, scheduling, purchasing, safety, quality control, and client relations.
Prior to joining the R.W. Murray Co. team, Josh worked as a Construction Superintendent for several local companies, the most recent of which focusing on residential design/build services. Overall Josh brings more than 12 years of experience as a Superintendent. He has familiarity with construction procedures in the Washington D.C. metro area and has specialized on retail and medical related projects. He also has a background as a builder, production technician, and electrician; he has been certified as a Master Electrician in both Virginia and Maryland. Josh has made an excellent addition to the R.W. Murray Co. team.
- Monroe Vocational Technical Center, Leesburg, VA
- State of Virginia Responsible Land Disturber, 2016
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification, 2017
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter