Director of Special Projects
Rigg is responsible for the management and supervision of various special projects and construction services we offer our valued clients. Rigg’s duties include monitoring and directing the project management team throughout the project, overseeing the estimating, scheduling, cost control and analysis, quality control, and field supervision coordination. In addition, he serves as a resource manager and safety director for the company and is responsible for the coordination and scheduling of all equipment, tools, and supplies and ensuring that safety on the job site is our first priority. This invaluable service enables the project management team the ability to offer clients cost control on material costs, quality control, and field supervision coordination throughout the duration of the project.
Rigg has more than 37 years of experience in the construction industry, managing numerous tenant build-out projects throughout Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Since joining R.W. Murray Co. in 1996, the Special Projects group, overseen by Rigg, has completed a variety of different projects including tenant renovations, interior improvements and building maintenance projects.
Over the years, the Special Projects team has developed expertise in professional office space and retail interior renovations and occupied office renovations as well as industrial facilities.
- Jeb Stuart High School, Virginia
- Metric Systems Training, Associated Builders and Contractors
- 100-Hour Safety Training, Associated Builders and Contractors
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Rapport Leadership International – Leadership Breakthrough One
- Rapport Leadership International – Leadership Breakthrough Two
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- Member, NAIOP Northern Virginia