Rigg has more than 37 years of experience in the construction industry, managing numerous tenant build-out projects throughout Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Since joining R.W. Murray Co. in 1996, the Special Projects group, overseen by Rigg, has completed a variety of different projects including tenant renovations, interior improvements and building maintenance projects.
Over the years, the Special Projects team has developed expertise in professional office space and retail interior renovations and occupied office renovations as well as industrial facilities.
- Jeb Stuart High School, Virginia
- Metric Systems Training, Associated Builders and Contractors
- 100-Hour Safety Training, Associated Builders and Contractors
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Rapport Leadership International – Leadership Breakthrough One
- Rapport Leadership International – Leadership Breakthrough Two
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- Member, NAIOP Northern Virginia