Dennis has over 40 years of experience in the construction industry and has completed a wide range of commercial projects in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan region. His experience includes high-end interior build-outs and renovations to office and warehouse base buildings as well as retail establishments. His commitment to client satisfaction is exceptional and during his 15 years with R.W. Murray Co., his technical expertise has been invaluable to our clients.
- Lord Fairfax College, Construction Management
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Site Survey Certification
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- Certified VDOT Erosion Control Land Disturber
- Commonwealth of VA Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Responsible Land Disturber
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter