Senior Project Manager
Al is responsible for estimating, preparation of bid proposals, client negotiations, material procurement, subcontract awards, subcontract scope writing and evaluating, scheduling, job coordination, cost control, invoicing, quality control, punch list, close out, preliminary design, and working with the entire team to facilitate the day-to-day field operation and coordination.
Al has more than nine years of experience in the construction industry, with the past seven years focused on project management. He has successfully completed a variety of projects including interior build-outs and renovation projects in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area. Prior to joining R.W. Murray Co., he gained experience as a project manager at a local general contracting firm. His “can-do” project-first attitude and strong work ethic have made him an excellent addition to our team.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University, 2009
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- USACE Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- Member, NAIOP Northern Virginia Developing Leaders
- Member, American Society of Healthcare Engineers
- Member, National Capitol Region – Society of Healthcare Engineers
- Member, Virginia Society of Healthcare Engineers