Cyndie is responsible for the administration of all corporate-related accounting functions and for the direct management of the project accounting staff. Follows established accounting policies and procedures while contributing to the R.W. Murray Co. goal of providing the best customer service experience to clients.
Cyndie has more than 23 years of accounting and administration experience, 19 of which have been in the construction industry. She has been with R.W. Murray Co. for more than 15 years. Her attention to detail, commitment to client service, and subcontractor relationships are key to efficient project accounting.
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Blue Ridge Community College, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts in Management and Organizational Development, Eastern Mennonite University, 2000
- Notary Public
- SHRM Certified Professional Certification, 2018
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- Member, Prince William Society for Human Resource Management