Superintendent, LEED® AP
Pete is responsible for the timely completion of various types of projects including base buildings, tenant finish outs, and building renovations. His duties include supervision of labor and subcontractors, coordination, scheduling, purchasing, safety, quality control, and client relations.
Pete has more than 25 years of experience in the construction industry and has completed a wide range of projects in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area. For over 20 years, his contributions to R.W. Murray Co. have been instrumental in successfully completing complex projects including base buildings, high end tenant interior projects and building renovations. Pete’s commitment to client service is exceptional and his technical expertise is invaluable to our clients.
- Elon College, 1978
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Commonwealth of VA Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Responsible Land Disturber
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification
- Associated Builders and Contractors Training – Winter Concrete & Masonry, Excavations & Soils
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Rapport Leadership International – Leadership Breakthrough One
- Rapport Leadership International – Leadership Breakthrough Two
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council