Kevin is responsible for estimating, preparation of bid proposals, client negotiations, material procurement, subcontract awards, subcontract scope writing and evaluating, scheduling, job coordination, cost control, invoicing, quality control, punch list, close out, preliminary design, and working with the entire team to facilitate the day-to-day field operation and coordination.
Kevin has more than 23 years of experience in the construction industry, completing a wide range of commercial projects in the Northern Virginia area. His extensive job experience includes site work and ground-up tenant renovations for professional interior offices, as well as industrial and institutional facilities. Kevin began with R.W. Murray Co. as a Special Projects Superintendent, serving in that role for nearly eight years before transitioning to the project management team. His honest and determined approach make him an asset on each and every project.
- Osbourn Park High, Manassas, Virginia
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification, 2012
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Project Manager Academy, 2016
- Certified VDOT Erosion Control Land Disturber
- First Aid/CPR Certification, 2019
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- Chairman, Ducks Unlimited, Blue Ridge Chapter