R.W. Murray Co. actually dates back to 1959, when the original office opened in St. Louis, Missouri. After that point, regional offices were established throughout the U.S. and in 1987 our office in Northern Virginia was opened with the purpose of serving the Greater Washington Metro Area. A short time after that, we became independently owned and operated. We have worked hard to provide dedicated and value-driven construction services to clients ever since we first laid roots in Northern Virginia.
Steve, Jonathan and Pete did an outstanding job from preconstruction through completion. Looking forward to the next one. Jeff Snow, Northwoods Phase II, LLC